If you have ever wondered what to do at work or while you are on the go and how you were going to drink your alkaline water, then check out the Biocera Alkaline Anti Oxidant Jug Filters
On a personal note…I love this product, it’s a very worthwhile investment
Click to Buy Here
The jug has a capacity of 1.8 litres of filtered water, suitable to fit most refrigerator doors. The water filter improves the quality of tap water and provides clear, clean water to be used for tea, coffee, cooking and for drinking water. In addition to creating high alkaline antioxidant water the alkaline jug filter cartridge removes heavy metals, such as lead and copper in addition to chlorine and dissolved organics such as pesticides.
Composition of the Alkaline Jug filters:
- Coarse particle pre filter stopping visible particles from entering the filter bed.
- Fine polypropylene mesh prefilter preventing any small particles or sediment from entering into the filter media, thus clogging the filter media.
- Activated carbon granules absorbing Chlorine and organic compounds such as Benzene (if present in your water).
- Antioxidant balls decrease the Oxidation/ Reduction Potential (ORP) of the water giving the water antioxidant properties.
- Far Infra Red ceramic balls contain 10 different types of minerals. They emit beneficial energy into the water and also reduce any residual heavy metals.
- Anti bacterial ceramic balls prevent the growth of bacteria in the filter cartridge.
- Final poly propylene fine filtration to stop any fine particulate from coming through the filter.
Each alkaline filter cartridge will last for approx 6 to10 weeks (150+ litres of filtered water) before requiring replacement. If there is high levels of hardness then the cartridges may require replacement more frequently.
The alkaline antioxidant Jug is now the most cost effective way for people to enjoy the benefits of drinking filtered alkaline antioxidant water.
The Alkaline Jug Filter functions very differently from standard jug filters.
The Biocera Alkaline Jug Filter is similar in appearance to most commonly used jug filters but in operation it is quite different. If you filter tap water through an ordinary jug filter the water after filtration will typically have a pH of 5.5 (acidic). They are designed to filter out dissolved contaminants and remove hardness. When you filter the water through the alkaline jug filter the pH will typically be in the order of 9.0 to 9.5. (alkaline) The oxidation reduction potential (ORP) of the water will also be beneficially changed. With tap water in the UK that is typically in the order of 250 to 400mV. (with little change after ordinary filtration). After passing through the alkaline jug filter this typically changes to between -100mV and -250mV, which is what gives the water antioxidant properties.
The special natural ceramic minerals in the alkaline jug filter cartridge are supplied by Biocera, one of the foremost companies in natural ceramic tyechnology. They were the first company to have received NSF approval for their ceramic balls. This is the leading international approval certification for product safety.
Drinking alkaline water is the simplest thing that everyone can do to improve their health. Now with the alkaline jug filter it is possible for everyone to have the convenience and health benefits of alkaline water.